Lex Valorem works on the principle of value, precision, and diligence, we are looking forward to publishing journals that hold value to the author and provides educational knowledge of value to the readers.
We call for Papers that are unpublished and unique and relates to any contemporary issue of law. Each issue will focus on different Contemporary Issue of Law.
Submission must be related to any law or any Contemporary Issue.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES -
1. It should be in MS Word format.
2. There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
3. There has to be an abstract attached.
4. The manuscript should follow a uniform citation style.
5. The manuscript should be original and unpublished.
6. The full names of all the authors must be given in the cover letter.
7. The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
8. The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.
WORD LIMIT -
3000-5000 is the word limit of the Research Paper.
HOW TO SUBMIT -
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents at
LEX VALOREM:INDIAN JOURNAL OF LAW AND CONTEMPORARY ISSUES
VOLUME I ISSUE I
Lex Valorem is set up in the year 2020 in Varanasi, India with the sole intention of delivering value-added legal services to all. It is a peer-reviewed law journal that aims to provide a platform to all the budding lawyers, researchers, and advocates for their original work. The journal follows the principle “Where value is law” and the members of the journal work towards striving for value in all fields of law.
The first issue of Volume I is hereby published on 23rd October 2020.