Lex Valorem works on the principle of value, precision and diligence, we are looking forward to publish journals that hold value to the author and provides educational knowledge of value to the readers.
We call for Papers that are unpublished and unique, and relates to any contemporary issue of law. Each issue will focus on different Contemporary Issue of Law.
Submission must be related to any law or any Contemporary Issue.
1. It should be in MS Word format.
2. There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
3. There has to be an abstract attached.
4. The manuscript should follow a uniform citation style.
5. The manuscript should be original and unpublished.
6. The full names of all the authors must be given in the cover letter.
7. The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
8. The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.
3000-5000 is the word limit of the Research Paper.
HOW TO SUBMIT
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents at
coming soon !